- Allows unlimited rapid trading (scalping)
We are open to all traders, including scalpers. You are allowed to close a CFD position immediately after it has been opened.
- Use one trading platform for commodities, CFD's and forex from around the globe
Years ago, gold, oil, silver and other valuable commodities were only available for trading to institutions. Today our online platform offers direct CFD trading. You only have to find the symbol of the desired commodity and start trading the respective CFD. A single platform is all you need to trade metals and commodities, no more dependence on banks.
- Without limitations order placements, stop loss and profit taking (provided that the requested rate is not within the spread).
Use stop loss orders to safeguard your position – they are activated when the CFD price reaches the preset level. In this way, you can relax and stop worrying about your investment. I the same way, you can set proofing taking orders, so you will not have to watch the monitor all the time. Such an order automatically takes the profit when the CFD hits the levels you want. All types of orders can be put in the system without limitations.
- Leverage for up to 100:1, significantly lowering trading costs compared to actually buying the assets.
Buying an actual asset will probably cost hundreds of thousands of US dollars. We offer leverage of 1:100 that removes the requirement of buying large s when trading assets. Therefore, trading CFD dramatically reduces trading costs.
- Profit even from small market movements.
Unlike currencies, which are traded in pips (1:10000), commodities are traded in points (USD). Therefore, a slight change in a CFD's price might produce large profits.
- Short sell on Assets you normally couldn't.
Make a profit even when an Asset falls. Our platform allows opening a short sell position and allows you earn money even when the CFD is dropping.
- Low spreads
Low spreads have a significance for your balance with any kind of trading, including CFD trading. We offer the lowest spreads to assure that you will have the closest experience to the real assets market.